Favorite Picture Books:
- Hand, Hand, Fingers, Thumb (Al Perkins)
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar (Eric Carle)
- The Tale of Three Trees: A Traditional Folktale (Angela Elwell Hunt)
- Just the Way You Are (Max Lucado)
- One Grain Of Rice: A Mathematical Folktale (Demi)
- The Hunger Games (Suzanne Collins)
- The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (C.S. Lewis)
- Moon Rising (Tui T. Sutherland)
- Snow & Rose (Emily Winfield Martin)
- Ella Enchanted (Gail Carson Levine)
- Ishmael (E.D.E.N. Southworth)
- The Shack (Paul Young)
Favorite TV Shows:
- The Big Bang Theory
- White Collar
- Inside Out
- Rise of the Guardians
- Wreck-It Ralph
Favorite Play: Steel Magnolias
Favorite Musical: Seussical the Musical
Favorite Food: chocolate
- cranberry red
- royal purple
- sunshine yellow
Favorite Disney Princess: Elsa (Yes, I know she is technically a queen.)
Favorite Jedi: Obi-Wan Kenobi
Favorite Doctor from Dr. Who: Christopher Eccleston (9th Doctor)
If I were…
If I were a Disney princess, I would be Snow White. I sing all the time, talk to animals, and would probably eat an apple if a creepy, but kind old lady offered it to me.
If I were a Star Wars character, I would be C-3PO. I love languages, am very literal, and love to talk to people.
If I were one of the Doctor’s companions, I would be a mixture of Martha Jones and Donna Noble. Martha has goals, is intelligent, and will not let her feelings for the Doctor blind her to what she needs to do as an individual. Donna is opinionated and compassionate.
If I were a dog, I would be a German shepherd. I am friendly and good with children but am also protective of the people I love.
If I were a mythical creature, I would be a mermaid. I love the ocean, sea creatures, and the beauty found underwater.